989 Design Terms & Conditions
- Any call outs, hours both whole and part of, amendments to already signed off artwork whether agreed verbally or in writing will all be subject to charge.
- All jobs, even if a small change to copy within a website or document, will be logged into the system as a job with its individual job number. If part of an ongoing job outside of previously agreed changes it will have a job number relative to the original job number. Each completed job will be invoiced complete with this job number. Minimum order £30
- All jobs now require a 50% upfront payment with all new and existing clients, this is to log the job into the system but to also secure the work and insure 989 Design Ltd. for any clients pulling the job after work has commenced. The percentage also allows for cash-flow security during large projects that may run over a week or two. Each payment both upfront and balance on completion will have the same invoice number and you will receive two invoices for your records, one for each amount.
- 989 Design Ltd. charge £60,00 per hours or a discounted day rate of £185 per day
- Working hours are to 8am – 5pm – 8 hours for both internal employees and freelancers unless additional time is required or requested.
- Work can be booked on a daily rate or hourly rate (prices are still being considered due to business outgoings and day to day running of the office etc – same as any business)
- Work outside of the above hours will be at a slightly higher rate unless agreed by 989 Design Ltd. and the client
- Saturday and Sunday working hours are available, again, at a higher rate, unless agreed by 989 Design Ltd. or part of the original quotation for a set job
- Each job will require a written brief, this can be as simple as a a few instructions in an email or for larger jobs or fresh projects a detailed brief will be required. 989 Design Ltd. brief forms will be available in PDF format to be filled in by the client and then can be emailed direct to 989 Design Ltd.
- Once all briefs are received, 989 Design Ltd. will either quote for days or hours and part of, or will draw up a proposal based on the clients brief. Upon acceptance and amendment (if required) the job will be booked into the work stack diary at which point the agreed deposit will be required
- Written approval for each job will be required from each client prior to going to print or going live (unless going live is the first and only means of viewing the work or in very hasty situations)
- Any issues relating to Google© search results caused through instructions to 989 design but not as a result of an error on 989 Design Ltd. behalf will again be chargeable. The only exception is if an ongoing contract to streamline all of Google© search results is within contractual agreement at which point all relevant changes will be made inclusive.
- (please note that with search engines, changes can take up to a month (worst case scenario) to log in and change so please take this into consideration with all search results, domain name and website ranking requests.
- Final balance for each job to be paid upon written sign off or approval.
- Apart from pre-agreed payment instructions, the final balance must be paid within the set time allowance as indicated on the initial invoice.
- Each client or individual is treated in the same manner, all conversations and work is treated in confidentiality unless otherwise requested.
989 Design Ltd. Company Number: 10720134
Registered Address: Belgrave House, 39-43 Monument Hill, Weybridge, Surrey, United Kingdom, KT13 8RN